The Friends of the Jordan River (FJR) is a grassroots environmental organization dedicated to the conservation and preservation of the Jordan River and its’ watershed. Established in 1990, FJR is the foremost authority on water quality, natural resource concerns, recreational impact, environmental education and conservation within the Jordan River watershed. FJR serves as an advocate for the natural features of the Jordan River watershed, seeking ways to remedy past abuses and balance sustainable use for the future.
Board of Directors, Nonprofit Documents, and Financial Records
- Preserve the natural character of the river and its watershed.
- Inform and educate the public about FOJ’s activities and issues involving the Jordan River Watershed.
- Protect the water quality throughout the watershed.
- Develop financial resources to carry out FOJ’s mission, goals, and objectives.
- Promote wise resource management on public and private lands within the watershed.
- Facilitate the coordination of the policies and actions of the various individuals, groups, and agencies affecting the environment within the watershed.
- Pursue broad-based support for FOJ’s activities.
2020 Board of Directors:
President: Ethan Winchester
Treasurer: John Teesdale
Secretary: Adrianne Winchester